Careers at Centenary University
Centenary University, founded in 1867, is a vibrant, growing, applied liberal arts University and one of the fastest-growing universities in New Jersey. We are located in scenic Northwest New Jersey, about 50 miles from New York City and 20 miles from the Delaware Water Gap.
We seek dynamic individuals interested in joining a cross-disciplinary academic and administrative leadership team engaged in building a University whose reputation for Student-Centered Learning will be second to none in the student markets we serve.
Current Job Listings
- Administrative Assistant – PT
- Admissions Counselor
- Assistant Director of Counseling
- Assistant Director of Residence Life
- Director of Marketing
- Director of Taylor Memorial Library
- Equestrian Center Barn Manager
- Instructional Designer
- Manager of External Conference and Event Services
- Payroll Specialist – PT
- Postmasters Fellow
- Professional Tutor
- Senior Human Resources Generalist
- Student Success Specialist : Disability Services
- Survivor Support & Violence Prevention Program Coordinator
- Van Driver
- Veterinary Assistant
To view all open positions and to apply, please visit www.HigherEdJobs.com
For priority consideration, send cover letter stating salary requirements, resume and contact information of three professional references.
For more information about working at Centenary, click here.