You will be billed each semester that you attend Centenary University. You can view your bill at any time once you have registered through my.Centenary.

New traditional undergraduate students will receive paper award notices until the semester begins. Returning students will receive one paper award notice. Award change notices will be sent to your Centenary e-mail.

Financial Aid on Billing Statements

Your financial aid awards will show as Pending on your billing ledger until disbursement begins. Pending aid will be considered an on-time payment. Your disbursement may be delayed if you have not begun attendance in all of your courses or you have missing information.

Disbursement cannot occur until your financial aid awards are finalized and all missing information has been received. Additionally, any financial aid that has a credit requirement cannot be disbursed until attendance has been confirmed. For example, scholarships that require full-time status cannot be disbursed until attendance is confirmed in at least 12 credits.

State Grants and Outside Scholarships

Since some financial aid awards are determined by an office outside of Centenary, for example the Tuition Aid Grant (TAG) which is determined by HESAA. HESAA can cancel a financial aid award after disbursement has occurred. This can occur if you fail to respond or submit to requests for additional information. You will be notified by the source agency (for example: HESAA) when this occurs.

The student will be responsible for any balance due to an adjustment for your financial aid from an outside agency or entity.

Contact one of our financial aid counselors, and learn what your investment in a Centenary education might look like during next four years.

Skip to content