Do you miss Centenary? We miss you too. We’ve created some Cent-themed Zoom backgrounds to help you feel connected to campus even while working and learning remotely.
Downloading and using a background on Zoom is very simple. Follow the directions below!
• Click on the image of your choice
• On desktop, right click and select “Save Image As” and save it to your desired location (desktop, downloads, a folder, etc.)
• Launch or join your Zoom meeting
• Click on arrow (^) next to “Stop Video” on the bottom left of your Zoom window and select “Choose Virtual Background”
• Click on the plus (+) on the right-hand side below the current image in your settings
• Click “Add Image”
• Find your saved image and select it to show off your Cyclone Pride!